Commack Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is looking forward to assist you move into your new property with a Commack home inspection!
Acquiring a new house is a great moment. Allow our crew at Inspecticore help you concentrate on getting your household ready for the new home. We’ll take the strain out of your move with a rigorous Commack home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have given intensive home inspections for the Commack and Long Island areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Look For
The best Commack home inspections are supplied by certified specialists. This is what our Inspecticore staff will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- External doors: We establish that the external doors seal and lock successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals ensure that the window weatherproofings work effectively
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros check that the exterior siding or other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals confirm that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof flashing: Our professionals confirm that joints in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage check: Our professionals check property slope, surface drainage, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals make use of the heating to validate the buttons are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to validate the buttons act properly.
- Features inspection: We verify that your AC and heating systems function properly.
Commack Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals look over any trace of wood in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals record any symptoms of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals review any trace of wood touching of foundation disruption, like degradation of plaster breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-true door frames, and uneven floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any damage to or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electric metering check: Our home inspection pros check that your electrical meter and base are functioning effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electric service is grounded and joined successfully.
- Security devices: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Commack Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is working effectively
- Water boiler: We view the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working correctly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Inspecticore for Commack Home Inspections
When you work with our crew of Commack home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver great property inspections on a short schedule.
To get our Commack home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!