Center Moriches Home Inspection
Our crew is looking forward to supporting you as you transition into your newly purchased house with a Center Moriches home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is a big moment. Let our company at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to making your household organized for the transition. Our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with an in-depth Center Moriches home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our specialists at Inspecticore have delivered detailed home inspections for the Center Moriches and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Check
Our Center Moriches home inspections are given by certified experts. These are what our Inspecticore team will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We confirm that the exterior doors close and secured correctly
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the window seals function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the laser sensor functions properly
Center Moriches House Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the exterior siding and other wall covers are fit
- Roofing trim inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals inspect that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our professionals take a look at yard angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to document the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to ensure the controls operate efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that your HVAC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any rotting of wooden framing in touch with the soil.
- Water intrusion check: Our professionals document all evidence of active water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation movement, like a trace of drywall breaks, stonework fissures, misaligned door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros review any notching or boring of framing wood that might create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: We document that your electric metering and base are acting successfully.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals make sure that the electrical service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices: Our professionals document that your circuit breakers and fuses are working well.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We view a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, which include GFI switches.
Center Moriches Plumbing System Inspection
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is operating correctly
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply check: We inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals test tubs, showers, and sinks for drains operating efficiently
- Sump pumps: The technicians review sump pumps that are user-accessible
Why Choose Inspecticore for Center Moriches Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Center Moriches home inspection experts, you can depend on us to deliver quality home inspections on a fast schedule.
To hear from our Center Moriches home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 516-524-0673!