Brentwood Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is motivated to lend a hand as you move into your newly purchased house with a Brentwood home inspection!
Buying a brand new dwelling is a big occasion. Let our company at Inspecticore free you to pay attention to getting your household organized for the new house. At Inspecticore, our team will take the nervousness out of your new home with an in-depth Brentwood home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have provided rigorous home inspections for the Brentwood and Long Island areas.
Brentwood Home Inspection, What We Look For
The best Brentwood home inspections are supplied by trained specialists. Here is what our Inspecticore staff will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We verify that the outside doors seal and secure correctly
- Exterior windows: Our professionals verify that the outside gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and document that the optical sensor functions effectively
Brentwood House Exteriors Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals validate that the siding or other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof flashing: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: Our home inspection pros look over property grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to report any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and ventilation system: Our professionals operate the heater and furnace to inspect the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals review the air conditioning system, to ensure the buttons work properly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems function efficiently.
Brentwood Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any rotting of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals record any signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals inspect any symptoms of wooden framing touching of foundation shifting, like evidence of plaster cracks, stonework breaks, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floor boards.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros test any knicks to or penetration of framing wood that might anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electric metering and base are operating successfully.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Safety hardware check: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Brentwood Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water shut off: We make sure that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating: Our professionals review the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply check: We review all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage working properly
- Sump pumps inspection: technicians inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Inspecticore for Brentwood Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Brentwood home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide great property inspections on a tight schedule.
To get our Brentwood home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!