Bethpage Home Inspection
Our team is excited to support you as you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Bethpage home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is an exciting opportunity. Please let our company at Inspecticore free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones ready for the change. At Inspecticore, our team will take the pressure out of your acquisition with a thorough Bethpage home inspection!
Starting in 2017, our technicians at Inspecticore have provided rigorous home inspections for the Bethpage and Long Island communities.
Home Inspection; What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Bethpage home inspections are offered by trained professionals. These are what our Inspecticore crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Residential doors: We confirm that the exterior doors seal and latch properly
- Household windows: Our professionals ensure that the rubber gaskets function properly
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and verify that the safety sensor operates successfully
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals ensure that the siding and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals validate that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: We check yard angle, surface water drainage, and plant life to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to confirm the buttons are working effectively.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to inspect the buttons functioning efficiently.
- Functionality check: Our professionals verify that your AC and heating systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals identify any signs of wooden framing in contact with soil.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals document all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation review: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like signs of sheetrock fissures, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect any notching or drilling of framing wood that might present a structural integrity problem.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals validate that your electrical meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked successfully.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shut off: Our professionals ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros view the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our home inspection pros test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals review water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Inspecticore for Bethpage Home Inspections
Once you team up with our team of Bethpage home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply quality home inspections on a fast time-line.
To receive help from our Bethpage home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 516-524-0673!