Bay Shore Home Inspection
At Inspecticore, our team is prepared to support you as you move into your brand new dwelling with a Bay Shore home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a big occasion. Please let our team at Inspecticore assist you to concentrate on making your household ready for the new home. Our staff will take the nervousness out of your purchase with an in-depth Bay Shore home inspection!
Ever since 2017, our experts at Inspecticore have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Bay Shore and Long Island areas.
Bay Shore Home Inspection Services: What We Check
With our team, our Bay Shore home inspections are supplied by trained pros. This is what our Inspecticore team will look for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make certain that the exterior doors seal and secure successfully
- Household windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber gaskets operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and validate that the laser sensor works effectively
Bay Shore Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- External walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are fit
- Roof trim check: We validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros look over yard slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to verify the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: We inspect the air conditioner, to check the buttons work effectively.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros document that your air conditioning and heating systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framework in contact with earth.
- Water intrusion: Our home inspection pros review any symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: We view any symptoms of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster fissures, stonework fissures, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floor boards.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any notching or boring of framing wood that might present a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter review: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are act effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals inspect that the electric service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protection hardware: We inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & receptacles: We review a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: We validate that the water main supply shutoff is operating effectively
- Water boiler: Our home inspection pros view the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: We inspect all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning properly
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals look over bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Inspecticore for Bay Shore Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Bay Shore home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer great property inspections on a tight time-line.
To hear from our Bay Shore home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 516-524-0673!