Amityville Home Inspection
Our team is prepared to support you as you move into your new house with an Amityville home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased home is an exhilarating occasion. Allow our crew at Inspecticore to free you to focus on making your family prepared for the change.
Our staff will take the nervousness out of your move with a complete Amityville home inspection!
Starting in 2009, our pros at Inspecticore have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Amityville and New York areas.
Home Inspection Services, What We Search For
The best Amityville home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. This is what our Inspecticore crew will search for:
Amityville Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We confirm that the exterior doors shut and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals check that the outside seals function efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and check that the laser sensor operates efficiently
Home Outside Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make sure that the external walls and other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof sealant: Our professionals check that valleys in the roof decking have an impermeable seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Property drainage check: We document yard angle, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating to validate the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioner system: We look over the air conditioning unit, to validate the controls function effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals confirm that your AC and heating systems operate effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framing contacting with the earth.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals view all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab inspection: Our professionals view any signs of wood in touch of foundation shifting, like traces of sheetrock cracks, brick fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven floorboards.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals review any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that can anticipate a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals document that your electrical metering and base are working successfully.
- Security inspection: Our home inspection pros validate that the electric service is grounded and bonded well.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We inspect a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes grounded switches.
Amityville Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main controls: Our professionals confirm that the water main supply shutoff is acting correctly
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros test the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains to operate efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals look over sump pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Amityville Home Inspection
When you partner with our team of Amityville mold testing technicians, you can count on us to provide great residential inspections on a short timeline.
To receive help from our Amityville home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 516-524-0673!