Inspecticore: Your Friend in the Business
New Name, Same Excellent Service
In order to better serve the needs of today’s clients, Blaise and his team at A-Pro Certified Home Inspections have recently re-branded and launched Inspecticore, A Property Inspection Group.
“Today, people need more – and so we became more…Inspecticore.” – Blaise Ingrisano
What our clients want most is a trusted advisor, and we offer that value to each and every client we serve. From the outset, our intention has been to provide value to our clients. What began in 2009 as a single man operation has become a multi-inspector team with office staff.
There is a great need for balanced reports, prioritized information, and professional service to help homeowners make informed decisions with confidence. Inspecticore is the clear and simple choice.
New Year. New Name. SAME Phone Numbers. SAME Great People You Trust.
Inspecticore, located on Long Island, is entirely dedicated to serving our clients. Whether potential or current homeowners, our customers receive thorough assessments from licensed and insured inspectors. Offering everything from free phone consultations to flexible scheduling, Inspecticore supports homeowners through and through. Once you’re a client, you’re a client for life. Call us at (516) 524-0673 to schedule an inspection or to ask us more about our residential or commercial inspection services.
Why Choose Us?
Established in 2009, we have years of experience in the industry. We’ve worked all over Long Island, Nassau County and Suffolk County, including the five boroughs of New York. Thousands of homes examined wall to wall, floor to ceiling, all by us. You’ll find we provide the following valuable services to our clients:
- Industry Knowledge – Our trained and licensed team of inspectors is knowledgeable about all aspects of inspections and keeps up with industry standards through continuing education.
- Comprehensive Inspections & Reports – We have a full catalog of services, including home inspections, termite inspections, pool and spa inspections, and other ancillary inspections. Our reports include a complete narrative with pictures and an executive action summary.
- 200% Guarantee – We value your peace of mind. If our clients aren’t pleased at the time of the home inspection, we will refund their fee AND pay for another home inspector of their choice to complete an inspection of the property.
- Flexible Scheduling – We understand that time can be hard to manage, which is why we plan around your schedules. Inspectors are available seven days a week.
- Prompt Customer Service – Don’t worry about straight-to-voicemail messages or playing phone tag with Inspecticore. When you give us a call, you can expect quick, professional service.
- Free Phone Consultations – With our consultations via phone, we provide 24-hour support to all customers and a series of other support-type resources, no matter the phase of homeownership.
- Home Binder – Our inspections include a free membership to the Home Binder. This electronic binder helps organize your home’s information in regard to future projects and repairs, associated receipts, appliance model numbers (for safety recall alerts), create home inventory file for insurance purposes, list of industry service professionals, and other helpful services for home ownership.
- Home Recall Alerts – Stay informed on the status of your appliances and electronics with notifications from Home Recall Alerts. When a product is recalled, you’ll receive an alert on how to contact the manufacturer for repair or replacement.
We’re also members of the following organizations: Internachi • Long Island ASHI • ASHI • EDI
We Value our Community
We’re proud to help our community with things outside the realm of inspection services. We work with myinspectordonates.com to raise money for non-profit organizations that help to serve the towns and neighborhoods in which we reside.
Schedule Your Inspection Today!
Meet Blaise Ingrisano, Our General Manager
Providing customers with extraordinary customer service and inspecting each home as if it is the most important home we will ever inspect . . . because it is.
With Inspecticore, the level of care extended to clients makes them feel like they are working with a “friend in the business.” Our extraordinary service is comprehensive: It begins with your first phone call, includes working with the inspector on site, and continues with any “after the inspection” phone questions you have. The informative and detailed nature of our reports and the many services we provide last well beyond the date of inspection into ownership.
Our inspectors, all licensed and insured, are trained and educated beyond state mandates. They receive over 20 hours of continuing education every year to keep current with today’s changing building practices.
All our inspections are conducted in accordance with New York State Standards of Practice.
- American Society of Home Inspectors, Long Island Chapter President, 2015 to Present
- American Society of Home Inspectors, Long Island Chapter Vice President, 2013 to 2014
- Long Island ASHI Education Chair, 2012
- Long Island ASHI Member
- Long Island ASHI and New York State Association of Home Inspectors, State Liaison
ASHI objectives include the promotion of excellence within the profession and continual improvement of its members’ inspection services to the public. ASHI members demonstrate technical proficiency and report-writing skills and are committed to continuing education in order to achieve and maintain their membership status. Members are committed to conducting inspections in accordance with the ASHI Standards of Practice; committed to abiding by the ASHI Code of Ethics; and are dedicated to providing superior customer service.
- Business Network International Advantage Referral Group Education Chairman
- Past President, Advantage Referral Group
- Advantage Referral Group Member, October 2010 to Present
Advantage Referral Group is one of 32 BNI chapters on Long Island. Business Network International is a worldwide business referral organization dedicated to bringing entrepreneurs from a wide variety of professions together to introduce themselves to each other and to share business referrals.
Paul Harris Fellow Award Recipient
Received Rotary Foundation/Rotary International’s Paul Harris Fellow Award, “in appreciation of tangible and significant assistance given for the furtherance of better understanding and friendly relations among peoples of the world.”
Community Service Award Recipient
Received Syosset-Woodbury Rotary’s Community Service Award “in recognition of generous and outstanding contributions to the Syosset-Woodbury Community and Harvest House, in appreciation of efforts demonstrated and commitment to making life better for the well-elder community.”
Inspecticore Community Involvement
Blaise also was captain of an eight-man bicycle team, Cycling for Soula, that participated in the National MS Society’s Twin Forks 2-day Ride/MS Bike Tour. The largest organized cycling event in the United States, it raises millions to fight multiple sclerosis. As the recipient of the “Golden Wheel Award,” Blaise was the single highest earning cyclist/fundraiser, and Team Cycling for Soula was the top fundraising team on the tour.
When all is said and done, you want a company that offers exceptional service and expert inspections. Peace of Mind. That’s Inspecticore. Contact us at (516) 524-0673 to speak to our office and make an appointment.