Home Inspection Nassau County
At Inspecticore, our team is excited to help you transition into your newly purchased property with a Nassau County home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Allow our crew at Inspecticore free up your time to pay attention to getting your family prepared for the new house. Our crew will take the tension out of your buy with a rigorous Nassau County home inspection!
Since 2009, our experts at Inspecticore have offered in-depth home inspections for the Nassau County and New York communities.
Home Inspection- What We Look For
With our team, our Nassau County home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. Here’s what our Inspecticore team will investigate for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We establish that the exterior doors seal and latch effectively
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the outside weatherproofings work efficiently
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and make certain that the optical sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the exterior siding and other wall covers are healthy
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros document that valleys in the roof have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage inspection: We document landscape slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: We utilize the heating to make sure the mechanisms are operatning effectively.
- Cooling system inspection: We view the AC unit, to make sure the buttons act properly.
- Operations review: We document that your HVAC systems function properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We look over any signs of wooden framing in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals record all symptoms of active water intrusion.
- Foundation: Our professionals review any trace of wooden framing in contact of foundation movement, like degradation of plaster cracks, brick breaks, off-square door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Structural wood: We test any damage to or penetration of frame wood that may create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter review: Our home inspection pros confirm that your electrical meter and base are operating correctly.
- Security inspection: We inspect that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Protective devices: Our professionals inspect that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches and fixtures, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros inspect that the water main supply shutoff is functioning correctly
- Water heating review: We inspect the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: We inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals inspect sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals test sump pumps that are user accessible
Why Partner With Inspecticore for Nassau County Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Nassau County home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to offer quality house inspections on a short time-line.
To see our Nassau County home inspectors for your inspection, call us today at 516-524-0673!